Thanks to all my friends who showed up to John Harvard's last night. It was a great send off and I will miss you all so much. Thank you for all the calls and good wishes from everyone else!
So I have my visa and I'm ready to go. I have to fly down to JFK in New York first. I then fly out Friday night to London on a 7 hour ride. After a twelve hour layover in London a group of us will board a plane for a 10 hour journey down to Cape Town. All in all the trip will take about 40 hours. Can't wait!
I will see you all soon enough and I'll keep you updated as much as I can. I'm not sure about the internet access for the first two weeks so hold tight for updates. I will put up a post as soon as I can.
Friday, July 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment